Front End UI/UX Developer
Product & Platform - Charleston, South Carolina
If you are a Front-End Developer with a passion for User Experience (UX) and a strong background of HTML5, CSS3, React, and MVC, please read on!
Catalytic is looking for a proactive, driven individual who is motivated by the challenge to deliver highly available, secure and scalable enterprise software. This position is a key member of our engineering team who will enable us to continuously deliver quality software. The ideal candidate would have experience designing and developing services-based enterprise software.
Our nimble teams work closely to rapidly build and deploy products. We are seeking someone who can communicate clearly and balance business objectives with product quality. If you are a proven front-end engineer, looking for opportunities to further grow your skills while contributing to a world-class team, we definitely want to talk with you.
We offer nationally competitive salaries, a stock option plan, health care benefits, and a flexible vacation policy.
Who you are:
You have extensive knowledge in:
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Grunt and Webpack
- Web and Mobile design paradigms
What you will do:
- Design and develop quality software
- Design and create prototypes and mockups
- Follow design and coding standards
- Perform code reviews and care about code quality, while also iterating quickly
- Ensure maximum unit test coverage of code written
- Build robust, lasting and scalable software
- Collaborate and work well with others
What you know:
- BS in computer science or related engineering, science or math discipline and 3+ years related work experience
- Strong software development skills, including design, development, testing, deployment, and support
- Strong skills working on software build/release within an Agile distributed software development team
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills
- Advanced level with HTML5
- Understanding of best-practice user interface design
- Advanced level with CSS3. Experienced working with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experienced on COMPASS/SASS
- Prior experience building mobile apps with iOS and Android is a plus
- Intermediate understanding of unit test frameworks and task automation (Jasmine and Grunt)
- Solid understanding of Restful web services.