CATALYTIC DATA SCIENCE
POSITION: Marketing Associate – Demand Generation
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Will Report to the Chief Revenue Officer
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: The Demand Generation Marketing Associate will define, position, operationalize key campaigns, collateral and promotional tools to maximize Catalytic‘s marketing outreach effectiveness across multiple life sciences segments ensuring demand and lead generation tactics positively influence the marketing funnel, driving sales pipeline growth and increasing win rates. Our Marketing- Demand Generation Associate is responsible for extending the Catalytic Life Sciences segment position, increasing awareness, and management of metric-driven programs designed to drive qualified lead programs for sales. This highly visible position works closely with senior level management to shape the direction and execution of programs within the Catalytic Core Life Sciences R&D market.
- Help to develop and maintain an overall marketing plan for the life sciences segment; includes interlocking regional sales and marketing plans.
- Analyzes competitive and solution landscape to uncover opportunities based on the Catalytic solution and product value propositions and competencies
- Provides a continuous feedback loop into the marketing organization for Sales; delivers marketing program gap analysis and objective sales rep and client input
- Owns execution plans for downstream marketing and sales playbooks
- Partners with sales and product management to educate salesforce on marketing programs to ensure consistent and relevant messaging are being delivered to the customer across all commercial channels.
- Regularly interlock with sales leaders to ensure client and sales enablement channels are kept current and optimized.
- Work with Sales to harvest quality, cross-service/product line references to develop high-value reference stories to support key sales, marketing, and launch initiatives.
- Understand and deploy life sciences segmentation and sizing tactics to develop targeted offerings and programs to maximize revenue opportunity by customer size, buying behavior and core competency.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Life Sciences R&D market, responsible for developing the execution plans of the marketing plan.
- This plan includes the overall market segmentation model and priorities within it.
- Highlights the market positioning and Catalytic’s unique solution and services value proposition.
- Prioritizes all marketing programs, routes to market, and channel enablement requirements to meet products revenue and profit goals
- Provide education/enlightenment to the sales organization on market characteristics, competitive position, and value
- Understand and drive KPI’s that highlight operational efficiencies and marketing effectiveness.
- At least 4 yrs. of experience in marketing of SaaS products and/or services; candidates with life sciences experience strongly preferred
- Expert CRM user, HubSpot, SalesForce, Marketo
- Competent in lead scoring methodology, marketing funnel management, and pipeline velocity tactics
- Strong campaign management and/or field marketing experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a practical, "roll-up your sleeves" style
- Proven experience in building innovative, proactive, high impact marketing campaigns utilizing all relevant channels and media; and aligning strategy with business goals
- Creative thinker with the ability to provide input on both strategic and tactical direction
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to provide direction and support to other
- Strong collaboration capabilities with the ability to affect change across functions, and take constructive input
- Exceptional written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- A strong bias toward execution and steadfastly pushes self and others for results; ability to think end-to-end in reaching results by considering perspectives and alternatives
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field; advanced degree/MBA preferred
ABOUT CATALYTIC DATA SCIENCE:
We are a team of life scientists and software engineers who believe the brightest minds in science should be using tools built specifically for their unique workflows. Catalytic Data Science is a groundbreaking cloud R&D platform designed to integrate the volumes of scientific resources, data, and analytic tools while providing the ability to network with colleagues in one secure and scalable environment. By enabling R&D teams to work more collaboratively and improving productivity company-wide, the Catalytic platform helps teams achieve key R&D milestones faster and with greater accuracy. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we are inspired by the opportunity to help them.
A thought leader in enterprise R&D SaaS software, Catalytic Data Science develops software solutions specifically for the Life Sciences industry. Catalytic has offices located in Charleston, SC, and Wilton, CT.